Public Joint Stock Company “Gazprom” is a Russian transnational energy company. The main direction of the Company is the sale of natural gas and the lease of its own gas transmission system.
Participation of MyHelpers specialists in PJSC Gazprom projects
- Integrated Information Technology Infrastructure (IITI) of the Gazprom Group;
- Modernization of the Moscow Region Data Center (DPC) of the Gazprom Group;
- Video monitoring;
- Automated dispatch control system of the unified gas supply system (ASDU UGSS);
- Underground gas storage (UGS);
- Property and other assets management systems (FACS).
- Automated control system for maintenance and repair (ACS MRO);
- Information and management system of material and technical resources (IMS MTP).
The role of PJSC “Gazprom” in projects
- The company operating projects after implementation.
What works were carried out by the specialists of “MyHelpers”
- As part of the implementation of the Gazprom Informatization Strategy, MyHelpers specialists performed the administrative function, as well as built the business processes of the above projects on the side of the General Contractor Gazprom Avtomatizatsiya.
- The work was carried out from 2008 to 2014.
The site of the company: