At your request, MyHelpers specialists will perform a full range of work within the “Website Administrator” service and provide you with a detailed report on the work done.
You can find a detailed specification of the service on the current page below.
If you have any questions, you can always contact us using the contact details on the website page, in the “Contacts” section.
The main characteristics of the service:
- Duration: 120 hours;
- Number of tasks: 120 pcs;
- Priority: Medium;
- Period of validity: 4 weeks;
- Setting tasks per day: 6 pcs;
- Execution of tasks: Sequential;
- Working hours: from 09:00 to 20:00 (Moscow time);
- Service type: remote (execution of work via the Internet).
* Response time to a task with medium priority within one hour . You can increase the priority of the task for an additional fee, as agreed with the manager.
Priority types and response times:
- Low – response time within three hours (additional payment 0% of the service cost);
- Medium – response time within one hour (surcharge 40% of the service cost);
- High – completing the task after paying for it (additional payment of 80% of the service cost).
What works are performed as part of the service:
- Placing information materials on the website;
- Placing media files on the website;
- Monitoring the website for correct operation;
- Posting on the website of workable versions of pages without technical errors;
- Create and securely store website backups after each change;
- Interaction with the hosting provider;
- Monitoring and informing about the need to pay for a domain name, hosting or additional. services;
- Website access rights management;
- Differentiation of authority to access website settings between other users (SEO administrator, marketer, etc.);
- Collection and secure storage of passwords to access the website;
- Registration of hosting and domain names;
- Providing network security, protection against viruses and similar threats;
- Reacting to user messages about incorrect website operation;
- Restoring the website in case of failures;
- Updating CMS and plugins included in it;
- Writing instructions for working with the website;
- Installation and configuration of the HTTPS security protocol;
- Installing and configuring Robots.txt;
- Working with domain names and pallets;
- Working with DNS on hosting;
- Working with HTML5 and CSS3.
* The “Website Administrator” service includes all of the above works. Restrictions on the performance of work are indicated above, in the section “Main characteristics of the service”.
You can familiarize yourself with the terms of service in the offer. After payment, the offer becomes a contract, no physical signing of the document is required.
You can make a payment or familiarize yourself with the types and methods of payment on the website page, in the “Payment” section.
Upon completion of the work, the result of the work performed is provided to the client’s e-mail address, as well as the report document “Act of work performed” in one of the MS Office formats.