At your request, MyHelpers specialists will perform a full range of work within the “Assistant Manager” service and provide you with a detailed report on the work done.
You can find a detailed specification of the service on the current page below.
If you have any questions, you can always contact us using the contact details on the website page, in the “Contacts” section.
The main characteristics of the service:
- Duration: 120 hours;
- Number of tasks: 120 pcs;
- Priority: Medium;
- Period of validity: 4 weeks;
- Setting tasks per day: 6 pcs;
- Execution of tasks: Sequential;
- Working hours: from 09:00 to 20:00 (Moscow time);
- Service type: remote (execution of work via the Internet).
* Response time to a task with medium priority within one hour . You can increase the priority of the task for an additional fee, as agreed with the manager.
Priority types and response times:
- Low – response time within three hours (additional payment 0% of the service cost);
- Medium – response time within one hour (surcharge 40% of the service cost);
- High – completing the task after paying for it (additional payment of 80% of the service cost).
What works are performed as part of the service:
- Planning the manager’s working day: developing and agreeing on a schedule for meetings, visits, calls, receptions and other actions;
- Online support of the head at meetings, receptions, on trips;
- Technical support for the work of the head: ordering tickets, transport; organization of negotiations, meetings;
- Keeping minutes and other documents online, recording the course and result of meetings, meetings, negotiations;
- Bringing in electronic form to the employees of structural divisions of the organization instructions, orders of the management and control of their implementation;
- Collection of information, preparation and provision of analytical, informational, reference and other reports to the management;
- Record keeping, receipt (e-mail, document circulation) of correspondence sent to the head;
- Registration of visitors for a personal appointment with the manager, organization of their reception;
- Assembly of electronic documents and applications for signature to the head, their registration, accounting and transfer to the head in electronic form;
- Drawing up letters, requests, other documents on behalf of the management;
- Preparation of meetings, meetings, conferences conducted by the head. Collecting the necessary materials, notifying the participants about the time, place of their holding, agenda.
* The service “Assistant Manager” includes all of the above works. Restrictions on the performance of work are indicated above, in the section “Main characteristics of the service”.
You can familiarize yourself with the terms of service in the offer. After payment, the offer becomes a contract, no physical signing of the document is required.
You can make a payment or familiarize yourself with the types and methods of payment on the website page, in the “Payment” section.
Upon completion of the work, the result of the work performed is provided to the client’s e-mail address, as well as the report document “Act of work performed” in one of the MS Office formats.